Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

Thursday 23 June 2011

To blog or not to blog....?

Have completed the second task - obviously. I must confess I have not blogged since last year although I do regularly look at other peoples. Have changed the look of my blog a little although it is still not as fancy as some of the ones I have seen. There are certainly some very creative people around. I still feel very much like a novice as there seems to be more sites, gagets etc... than ever around. Still practice makes perfect and I shall get plenty of that over the next few months.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carol,

    I'm a bit behind the 'Things' and I'm only on Thing 2 now, hence why this post is a bit late! Anyway, I thought it was interesting that you said you feel like a novice - I think you're blog is really interesting to look at, and you've got little personal extras such as the pictures (I'm sure there is a more technical word for them!) which have inspired me to personalise my blog a bit more.

    Ellen

    ReplyDelete