Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Who am I?

This is extremely interesting. I must confess I have not put much though into my brand (it no doubt shows) and the recommended articles have given me much food for thought. I think that I shall have to work on this, particularly my LinkIn profile. I have been meaning to update that for a while so pehaps this will be the spur that I need. I did Google myself and to my surprise I found that I had about 5 pages worth. Thinking about my blog page I'm not sure that this wishy washy blog reflects my personality - or perhaps it does?

On another note, I attended an excellent session on medieval manuscripts last week and as part of the homework I was directed to the following site which I must share as I think it is a hoot and is perhaps an indiction of my type of humour




1 comment:

  1. Next generations (e-people) might need to learn how to use real books - this YouTube clip can be very helpful!

    ReplyDelete