Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

Friday 4 June 2010

Challenging Times

This experience proves that sometimes you have to be inventive. I had terrible trouble with is Thing. Not having a Photo Editor package on my computer and the fact that our IT Officer is on leave has certainly challenged me. Not being very interested in photography has meant that I have never edited photos etc... so I had no idea how to undertake the task. I should add that our IT Officer is extremely security conscience so I am not able to download anything. I therefore had to play around with the packages that I had. I eventually found that I could add a screen shot to Paint and then save etc... and successfully complete the task.

Although the whole process took about 4 hours, its something I shall never forget. If nothing else I shall certainly try and use a Photo Editor for future pictures as I can see lots of potential in acquiring this skill. Without 23Things I probably would not have bothered!

No comments:

Post a Comment