Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

Wednesday 30 June 2010

Just a click away......


My colleague and I had great fun trying to set up our delicious accounts, it was a good thing that Voyager has been down this week as it enabled us to catch up and have fun at the same time. Lots of giggling and laughter emanated from our office much to the confusion of passers by - Librarian are not supposed to have fun!


The great thing about this is that access to ones favourites is no longer restricted to a specific computer. As someone who often works from home this is a great boon and I also like the idea of being of being alerted to interesting sites. Unfortunately I do not have as much time as I would like to spend on flickr, slideshare or delicious but at least I know how easy it is to use and will be able to visit the sites in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment