Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

Monday 28 June 2010

A Twit or twitterer?

Have been away for a couple of weeks and had to spend ages reminding myself of all the Things I have done.

Managed to sign up to Twitter eventually, had a lot of trouble with the email account that I used so had to sign up to a Gmail account - I think that Google are trying to take over the world!

I looked at some of the Judge Library tweets - it was like entering a different world. I was surprised that many used 'texting' language. I found this rather off putting. At the moment I am not comfortable tweeting, to be honest I cannot see the point of it. Perhaps my attitude will change as I progress through the course, time will tell..........

1 comment:

  1. Someone on Radio Four said: "Twitter is for showing off". In many cases it seems to be very true.

    ReplyDelete