Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

Tuesday 8 June 2010

Whats Occurring....?

What fun, I enjoyed doing this. As a weather obsessive, I like the little weather icons. Got a bit carried away and filled in the whole month! Am I sad or what!

Have just had an email reminder for a meeting I am to attend, I look forward to seeing the pop-up reminder next. I can see a lot of potential for using this particularly as I move from library to library. I usually maintain 2 diaries, from now on, one will be my Google Calendar.

Our IT Officer is very interested in 23Thing and we have been discussing how I can apply some of the things that I have learnt to our libraries. I never thought that this course would be as interesting or as useful as it is turning out to be!

1 comment:

  1. I've enjoyed reading your blog. It's great that your IT officer is interested too, it must make you feel it's all worth it.

    I'm feeling very much like a slacker though as I'm several Things behind you!

    ReplyDelete